How Hutch Handles your Data
Does the privacy and cookies policy apply to me?
Our policies will apply if you:
- Visit our website
- Play our games
- Email us
- Apply for a job with us
Our privacy and cookies policy can be found here.
What data of mine might be collected?
We might collect your:
- Email address
- IP address
- Device information
- Technical and analytical game data
- Any other information provided by you
If you apply for a job with us we will also carry out standard background checks.
Why do you need my data?
So that we can:
- Continue to improve our games
- Allow you to make purchases and restore your purchases
- Respond to your queries
- Keep you updated about our games and other services we think you’ll like
- Keep our site and games safe and secure
- Make sure that you only see relevant advertisements
Who do you share my data with?
We share your data with our:
- Servers (which host and store the data we collect)
- Analytics and attribution services
- Outsourced customer support services
- Email marketing services
- In-game chat services
- In anonymised form with data aggregators and service providers to analyse player metrics or sales performance
- If necessary, with law enforcement agencies in compliance with law enforcement
At your request your data will also be shared with:
- Our community of players, if you want to appear on leader boards and other in-game features
- Formula 1, if you would like them to send you newsletters and marketing information
Where is my data stored?
Your data may be transferred to and securely stored by us or our server providers in the EEA, USA, Canada and Asia.
What are my rights?
You can ask us to do the following things to the information we hold about you:
- Give you a copy of it
- Correct it if it’s wrong
- Delete it
- Stop or restrict our processing of it
- Transfer it in a more secure way
If you’ve given your consent to us for something, you can change your mind and take back that consent at any time.
Where can I go if I have more questions?
If you would like to contact Hutch with a question about your personal information you can send us an email at email@example.com or write to us at Data Protection Officer, 44-46 Scrutton Street, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4HH, UK.