PATCH NOTES: UPDATE 25 - PIT PASS IMPROVEMENTS & MORE
Our latest F1® Clash Update contains Pit Pass Improvements, bug fixes & more.
Pit Pass is receiving an upgrade! This update introduces new benefits for Pit Pass Premium members such as a Golden Username, Crate Queueing, Skipping Milestones and the Bonus Bank.
To learn more about the new features coming to Pit Pass, you can read about them here.
Update 25 also contains the following:
- Fix for cars swerving unnecessarily on straights since Update 24.
- Fix for the Club Inbox having unread 'pips' when there are no new messages.
- Fix for several Club message UI issues.
- Fix for Safety Car starting position at Melbourne.
- Fix for groups of Cars stopping unnecessarily on some tracks.
- Improvement to reduce how often Cars leave the track edge.
- Fix for Server Error 400 received when some Players open Pit Pass rewards.
- Changes introduced to limit Players to using one device per account at any given time.
- Additional bug fixes, backend and optimisation changes