Patch Notes: Update 14 Imola and Portimao
F1® Clash Update 14 is here bringing with it two all new tracks, a brand new inbox, plus various gameplay changes based on community feedback. Take a look at what's coming!
- Addition of Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari & Autódromo Internacional do Algarve to Series 1, 4, 10, 11 and 12, plus upcoming Grand Prix™ Events.
- An all new and revamped inbox to keep you up to date on all the latest F1® Clash news and updates.
- Gameplay updates based on community feedback, including:
- Changes to overtaking to make it more difficult to overtake cars using the Hard tyre compound, especially if the Driver has a high Defending stat.
- Adjustments to the incidence of breakdowns to make them less frequent.
- Increased penalties for racing on 0% tyres, which will now have slightly less friction.
- Based on community feedback and 2021 season real life performance, we have given Lando Norris a +5 increase to his tyre management stat at each level of upgrade.